Thursday, September 11, 2008

Resting in Bed - the joy of pregnancy!



So, I have had a great pregnancy. Except for the first three months and gall stones - is has been easy breezy! Well, I guess my blood pressure has been spiking and I am having some contractions - so I am officially on bed rest. Doctors orders!!

My boss has been great and I get to work from home - but this bed rest thing is highly overrated. Although naps between meetings can be fun! The doctors just want to make sure the babies get a little bigger - they are both 4 pounders right now - and that I relax. (Boy, did they have my number!). So, I sit in bed - surrounded by paperwork and am elevating my ankles. Where's my cocktail??

:) The picture is of me when I was eight months old. My mom sent it to me and I thought I would share with the masses.

No comments: