Monday, September 22, 2008

Big ol' Belly and Bed Rest


So, I have been on official - no work bed rest for about a week. You know what is strange and ironic- you always dream of having endless days of lounging in bed, taking naps when you want to. But, when you are told to stay in bed all the time - the endless days of naps and oprah - are pretty mundane and just boring. Although I did finally get to see Witness on AMC today - which I have never seen.

But, it will be all worth it. Two beautiful babies grow and mature inside of me. But, at 33.5 weeks - they can't arrive yet - so bed rest is my destiny for the next few weeks.

Jeff has been amazing - he cooks for me and has been the proud papa- putting together the endless toys and furniture pieces that all seem to come in a million pieces. Although he gets pretty annoyed at me - if I leave the bed or couch for too long of a period of time. I understand - but he married a woman on the go - hard to keep me down.

Although, I seem to have gotten pretty big the last two weeks - and I have a few weeks to go. It amazes me that my belly is so big - I can't see my feet.

1 comment:

Jim said...

"It amazes me that my belly is so big - I can't see my feet."


Welcome to my world. :P

Enjoy the rest while you can!