Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh Baby! I mean, babies.



Well, today is April 23, 2008 and I am officially 12 weeks pregnant. It has been a crazy ride. But, Jeff and I are officially pregnant (well I am - but I am sure with my moods and food cravings he feels pregnant) and we are having twins! We have seen the babies in action and they kick, flip and do all sorts of crazy movements. Each week "twin a" or "twin b" take turns dancing wild. But, I still can not feel them.


Everything is going great so far. I have lost some weight - because "twin a" and "twin b" do not seem to like any of the fun foods that mommy and daddy like - Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican and they even took issue with the grilled cheese sandwich I had at lunch today.




The doctor's think I am doing great and we are looking forward to meeting the twins in person.
Due Date: 11/5/08.







No comments: