Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall in Love







The girls continue to amaze me. Maya is talking so much now. And has expressed how much she loves TV (I want TV mama) and Elmo (My Elmo). I read an article that that girl who played Blossom (remember Blossom and all those hats?) does not even have a TV in her house! I envy her! Anyway,I digress. Maya loves to jump, sing and eat - that girl loves food! And Ella - loves singing, and playing with her baby dolls. Yesterday at daycare - she was making play doh pancakes for her baby doll. So, cute. Ella is sometimes more quiet than Maya - but when she talks - there is no stopping her!

The Fall has been busy - as our lives are usually. Work has me traveling a great deal - which has been fun - but exhausting for both Jeff and I. But, we got a jump start on the holiday photos this year. And took these at the end of September with our photographer Erin Bell. Who is Fabulous.

Looking forward to the holidays and more fun-filled Coffin adventures!

1 comment:

Abby said...

These pictures are priceless! The girls are just beautiful. I love them biting into their apples. too cute.