Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summer





I can not believe that July is almost over and it must be a busy summer - because I have been blog lazy.

It has been a busy summer. We started the hot summer fun with Jeff's 40th birthday festivities. We had friends from all over to celebrate the end of the 30's. Then, we went cruising to Canada...on a 4 day escape to OH CANADA. It was great to get away. We had a great time and I am thankful that grandma and papa coffin could take care of the girls.

Work has been busy for both Jeff and I. Jeff has had several urgent projects and I seem to have a bunch of travel this summer. In August, we plan on heading out west and meeting up with grandmom and grandpa heidecker. I will have to work - but it is always nice to see my parents for a few days when travel allows.

This past weekend, Jeff had to work - so the girls and I visited great oma and had some fun in the park. The weather was so hot...101 degrees. But, we did have fun...drinking apple juice and hanging with the family. There is nothing better than a sippy cup filled with apple juice.

The girls continue to develop more words and are very expressive. They love to dance and listen to hip hop music. Ella's hair continues to curl and get bigger by the day. Maya refuses to let you touch her hair and likes to go with the crazy toddler girl hair style. Ella started running this weekend and is figuring out how to jump like her sister. Oh, and the toddler tantrums have started. It is hard not to laugh, because babies get twisted over the funniest things. Like having to change their diaper or if they want to walk up the stairs instead of being carried. Are the terrible two's almost upon us? Oy vey.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love all of those curls!