Thursday, November 13, 2008

Helllooo November!




Well, Halloween has passed and we are full swing into November. I apologize to our blog fans - but mama bear has not been feeling so well. Darn Gall Stones. I get the stupid - non-functional organ out on Monday 11/17. And then I will be ready for all the foods I have been missing (or attempting to eat and resulting in a VIP frequent visitors club pass at Stamford Hospital). Jeff has promised me an ice cream sundae.

Enough about me. The babies are doing great. Gabriella is almost 8 pounds and Maya is almost 7 pounds. They enjoy tummy time and have started to look around a great deal more. They are almost done with Newborn diapers. Sigh. They spend a great more time awake during the day - which means less time on facebook and blogging. But, we am having so much fun - busting out the old 70's Sesame Street Records (yes vinyl, baby!) and singing songs. Rubber Duckie...your the one...you make bath time lots of fun...rubber duckie I am awfully fond of you! It does not get better than this!

No comments: