Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving - Let the Holidays Begin!



I do not think anyone can prepare you for parenthood. Everyone says, "It's going to be a ton of work!". And you think, "I am a hard worker! I can handle this." And then your life is turned upside down. You wonder if you will get 5 hours of sleep in one straight shot or just remain sleep deprived and wanting an IV drip of Dunkin' Donuts.

But, then I think of the journey that brought us to multiple boppy pillows and bouncy chairs. The injections and the testing. The unsuccessful treatments and then finally...SUCCESS.

I may be a tired mommy - but I am thankful for my beautiful girls. And thankful for all the love and support we have received and continue to receive from our family and friends.

Now, I need to change a diaper!

No comments: